Sunday, January 7, 2007

A little Intro...

Welcome to my blog! If you are here, you probably already know a little bit about me, but if not here is a little bio: I was born and raised in San Diego, California and grew up playing with the La Jolla Nomads and San Diego Surf soccer clubs under various coaches such as Derek Armstrong, Tony Parker, Paul Taylor, Mike Nicholson, Colin Chesters and Dave Cohen just to name a few. I was also apart of the ODP world where i was fortunate enough to win a national championship in 2000 with Cal-South (coached by Steve Rammel and Keven Asparza) where I was honored with the MVP trophy. I travelled with the Region IV national pool team to Brazil, Italy, Costa Rica, and Cocoa, FL where I was priveleged to play under the likes of Tim Schulz and Gerry Gray. As a native San Diegan, or San Diegoite :-) I decided to attended the University of San Diego where I played under coach Seamus Mcfadden and assistants Thomas Tate and Mike Nicholson. I finished my college career with 16 goals and25 assists, breaking USD's all-time assist record. Now, I am looking forward to a professional career and am currently in Ft. Lauderdale, FL playing with 60 of America's top collegiate players at the 2007 MLS player combine. I will keep you all up to date with all the happenings! Enjoy, and thank you for your interest and support!

No comments: