Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Jolly Olde...

Well, I'm here. In the last two weeks I have learned so much about the business of soccer that I have travelled to England, where I am looking to play. I have come with my grandfather and manager to get trials. It's a search and wait trip, I am putting out emails to anyone and everyone trying to get seen by anyone that will let me on the field. From Fulham to Middlseborough I have been probing my family and close contacts both from home and in England for possible opportunities.

This is a big thank you to all of those who have helped and are helping me through this. I have big dreams and am doing my best to fulfill them, even if I do get the occassional "sorry, it just doesn't happen like that."

And if anyone has any helpful bitsof info, or any contacts that may be of help; my email is Rmguy12@hotmail.com
Until next time!

No comments: